A Wide Selection of Group Rides with Dedicated Leaders
Eligibility for KVC Members-Only Events
Improved Cycling Skills through Free-For-Members Education Courses
Opportunity to purchase KVC Club Jerseys and Shorts
Multiple and Varied Volunteer Opportunities
Full Access to KVC Website
Discounts at select Local Bike Shops and Other Vendors
Spring Training - Smile and Ride
- Our highly regarded spring training series.
- Ride and smile series was postponed for 2020 due to Covid-19 it is a group club ride geared for intermediate to advanced cyclists (cycling around 23kph or higher) to encourage a healthy life style and cycling community, reinforce road safety/group riding safety and improving overall cycling skills. It is not a race, rather a series of rides to help you achieve your cycling goals for the 2021 season. There is something for everyone! Whether your goal is to complete a specific challenge, achieving long distances, improved average speed or just generally being more efficient and economic on your bike, Ride and smile series will help you attain these goals.
Bike Shop Discounts
- Discounts at numerous local Kingston and Gananoque area bike shops.
- Trek - Kingston, J & J Cycle, Ideal Bike, Frontencac Cycle, Gears & Grinds
Social Activities And Networking
- COVID-19 has put a hold of various activities please check the calendar for Events for 2020!
- Opportunity to socialize with members at Club picnics, social outings, outdoor events, overnight and week-long trips, Facebook Page, Twitter Page, Ride with GPS, Strava and much, much more.