Who Can Join?
The Kingston Velo Club is open to anyone – of any age or ability – interested in cycling and the promotion of bicycling activities.
How To Join?
The payment of your membership can either be through the PayPal option below or Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org through your financial institution.
Note: You can make a payment with a credit card using PayPal without the need to have a PayPal account.
- Discounts at local bike shops. See the Sponsors for details.
- Member of the KVC Facebook Group, allowing you to share information with other members.
- Email notification of upcoming club rides and events.
- Club membership with the “Ride with GPS” service, providing premium subscription features for all KVC rides. The features include Maps & Cue Sheets, GPS files, and map data for the “Ride with GPS” app available for Android and Apple phones and devices.
- Meet and make new friends
- Get in shape / Stay in shape
- Learn basic cycling skills (cadence, gearing)
- Learn the skill of group riding
- Develop your traffic cycling skills
- Receive Velo Notes, the club’s electronic newsletter
- Receive discounts from select Kingston area bicycle retailers
- Eat lunches in exotic Eastern Ontario locales
Registration: Application Information
- The KVC membership year runs from April 1 to March 31.
- The annual fee for a regular membership is $25.
- Family memberships are $35. (A “family” is up to two adults — 18 years and older — and/or any number of persons under 18 years old all residing at the same address.)
KINGSTON VELO CLUB CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS
- PDF Format : KVC Constitution and Bylaws