Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Ride Committee Meeting
Monday, February 10, 2020, 3:00 PM until 6:00 PM
Registration is recommended
Members pay for their own charges
- Last discussion before presenting document of Ride rating and Ride Leader to the board.
- Review if calendar is done and ready to be announced to members.
- It looks like there are many details for the new rides (ride information that we received at the planning session) that have missing information in the postings ie.) Contact Information, Start Location etc. I know in some cases we maybe still getting the information, but we can’t just leave place holders…otherwise I am afraid we will forget the details? Perhaps we need to review the standard requirements and structure for our event / ride posting. We would want to have a standardized approach for our membership.
- Sign in sheet procedure proposal.
- Accident report…What is accident report, 5 Ws to be answered.
- Accident report Procedure….
- Discussion and initialising procedure for what is a ride, social activities, other activities. What is cover under insurance what need to be done.
- Seminar/training…ie Ride with GPS, Ride Leader, KVC website, bike maintenance, intro cycling to newbie etc.
- First Aid Training for Ride Leaders
- Ride (Ride with GPS) Naming Convention.
- The ride naming convention will be “Theme (Ride Name) + Destination” .
- Thumping Thursday to Bath via Unity
- TGIF to Yarker
- Smell the Lilacs to Camden East
- Season Opener Ride – What, where and when.